- Have you always wondered what it’s like to breathe underwater? If you want to try scuba diving, but aren’t quite ready to take the plunge into a certification course, Discover Scuba Diving is for you. This experience is quick, safe and fun with no study or classroom time.
Who should try this experience?
Da Nang Scuba can offer this program either off a beach or from a dive boat. You can try scuba close to home or while you’re on vacation at a dive destination. While not a scuba certification course, Discover Scuba Diving is a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world.
To sign up for a PADI Discover Scuba Diving experience, you must be at least 10 years old. No prior experience with scuba diving is necessary, but you need to be in reasonable physical health.
What will you learn?
You learn the basic safety guidelines and skills needed to dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional. If you make an open water dive, you’ll practice a few more skills in shallow water to prepare for your adventure. Get ready to:
- Go over the scuba equipment you use to dive and how easy it is to move around underwater with your gear.
- Find out what it’s like to breathe underwater.
- Learn key skills that you’ll use during every scuba dive.
- Have fun swimming around and exploring.
- Hear about becoming a certified diver through the Padi Scuba Diver or PADI Open Water Diver courses.
WHAT SCUBA GEAR WILL YOU USE?
Da Nang Scuba will provide all the basic scuba gear you’ll use including a mask, snorkel, fins, regulator, buoyancy control device, dive gauges and a tank.
At Da Nang Scuba we have a fully stocked retail shop offering a wide range of scuba equipment from the basics of masks and snorkels to buoyancy control devices, wetsuits, fins, regulators and dive computers. Taking a course with Da Nang scuba guarantees a 10% discount on any equipment purchased from Scuba Direct or Liquid Watersports.
1 Day - Confined Water Training and 1 Open Water Dive at Son Tra Beach
1 Day – Confined Water Training and 2 Open Water Dives at Son Tra Beach
OPTION A - $100
OPTION B - $125
HOW CAN YOU START LEARNING NOW?
Contact Da Nang Scuba to sign up for a Discover Scuba Diving program and get a Discover Scuba Diving Participant Guide. Your Participant Guide explains the experience and lets you pre-study the safety rules and skill techniques your dive professional will review with you.
- ABOUT US
- PADI COURSES
- Become a Padi diver
- Already Certified
- Become a PADI Professional
- SCUBA GEAR