- Much of the world’s best scuba diving is accessible only by boat. Whether you’ve never made a boat dive or you’ve logged dozens, the PADI Boat Diver Specialty course will benefit you because boats in various parts of the world do things differently. Scuba diving from a boat is fun and relatively easy because you usually descend directly onto your dive site
Who should take this course?
If you’re a PADI (Junior) Open Water Diver who is at least 10 years old, you can enroll in the Boat Diver course.
What will you learn?
The PADI Boat Diver course will expand your knowledge about boats from small inflatables to large liveaboards. You’ll gain experience scuba diving by completing two dives from a boat in your local area and learn:
- Boat terminology.
- Boat diving procedures and etiquette, including how to enter and exit, and where to stow your gear.
- Boating safety, including how to locate safety equipment.
- Get credit! The first dive of this PADI Specialty Diver course may credit as an Adventure Dive toward your Advanced Open Water Diver certification – ask your instructor about earning credit.
What scuba gear will you use?
. At Da Nang Scuba we have a fully stocked retail shop offering a wide range of scuba equipment from the basics of masks and snorkels to buoyancy control devices, including surface signaling devices both visual and audible as well as “save a dive” kits. Taking a course with Da Nang scuba guarantees a 10% discount on any equipment purchased from Scuba Direct or Liquid Watersports.
1 Day – 2 Open Water Training Dives at Cham Island, Hoi An.
Contact Da Nang Scuba for pricing*
*Certain Padi Speciality Courses require materials.
HOW CAN YOU START LEARNING NOW?
- Contact Da Nang Scuba for your copy of the PADI Boat Diver Manual and watching the Boat Diving video and meet your Instructor to arrange schedule.
- ABOUT US
- PADI COURSES
- Become a Padi diver
- Already Certified
- Become a PADI Professional
- SCUBA GEAR